- Operators of personal data according to § 5 letter o) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. On personal data protection as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “ Act ”) is the company NETWORK CAFE sro, ID No. 52318001 with its registered office at Dlhý rad 1423/7 085 01 Bardejov, Slovakia (hereinafter referred to as the “ operator ”).
- The contact details of the operator are Company
name: NETWORK CAFE sro
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a person responsible for personal data protection. The contact details of the responsible person are:
- Contact details of the responsible person :
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- The operator processes the personal data you have provided or the personal data that the operator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The operator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. LEGAL REASON AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the operator according to § 13 par. 1 letter b) of the Act,
- legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the operator,
- sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
- There is no / individual automatic decision-making by the operator in accordance with § 28 of the Act. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The operator stores personal data
- for the time necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, the longest
- After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
- Under the conditions set out in the Act you have
- the right to access their personal data pursuant to Section 21 of the Act,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act, or the restriction of processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Section 23 of the Act,
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Section 27 of the Act,
- the right to data portability pursuant to Section 26 of the Act,
- the right to revoke the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VI. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY CONDITIONS
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The operator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in electronic form.
- The operator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent using the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The operator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address provided to the operator.
INFORMATION OBLIGATION, CAMERA SYSTEM (GDPR)
Information obligation according to Art. 13 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive no. 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “GDPR”).
The operator of the camera and monitoring information system is the company NETWORK CAFE sro, ID 52318001 with its registered office at Dlhý rad 1423/7 085 01 Bardejov, Slovakia (hereinafter the operator).
Contact details of the responsible person :
Purpose of personal data processing :
protection of property and health (operation of a camera system)
Legal basis for the processing of personal data : Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR
Legitimate interest: protection of public order and security, detection of crime, protection of property or health.
Category of beneficiaries: the Slovak Police and the Slovak Prosecutor’s Office
Data transfer: No data transfer.
If the issued alert is not used for the purposes of criminal or misdemeanor proceedings, the alert is automatically destroyed in the information system within 7 days from the day following the day on which the alert was issued.
There is no automated decision-making in our premises, including profiling, referred to in Art. 22 par. 1 to 4 GDPR.
Information on the rights of the data subject:
The data subject has the right, on the basis of a written request from the operator:
- request access to her personal data;
- request the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of her personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data,
- for the portability of your personal data;
- revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time if the personal data are processed on this legal basis,
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
Those rights of the person concerned are further specified in Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR.
These conditions take effect on 25.03.2021