I. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DEFINITIONS
- 1.1. These general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “terms and conditions”) govern the rights and obligations of the parties arising from the purchase contract concluded at a distance through the online store https://www.networkcafe.sk/shop/ (hereinafter also referred to as “online store” and / or “e-shop”) and are an integral part of the purchase contract concluded in this way.
- 1.2. The term seller means – legal entity – entrepreneur:
Business name: NETWORK CAFE sro
Place of business: Dlhý rad 1423/7 085 01 Bardejov, Slovakia
Reg.nr .: 52318001
VAT nr . : 2120993479 VAT nr .
Registration: Commercial Register of the District Court of Prešov, section: Sro, vložka č. 38042 / P
Account holder: NETWORK CAFE sro
Bank connection: VŠEOBECNÁ ÚVEROVÁ BANKA AS
Bank account number: 4092833154/0200
SWIFT (BIC): SUBASKBX
(hereinafter “operator” or “seller”).
- 1.3. E-shop address:
NETWORK CAFE sro – Dlhý rad 1423/7 085 01 Bardejov, Slovakia
- 1.4. Name and surname of the responsible (contact) person who handles orders:
Pavel Kendra – Phone: +421 903 616 056 , E-mail: email@example.com
- 1.5. The term buyer means a natural or legal person who buys goods through an online store as a consumer or as an entrepreneur.
- 1.6. Under the term consumer in accordance with § 2a of Act no. 250/2007 Coll. On consumer protection, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Consumer Protection Act”) means a natural person who, when concluding and fulfilling a consumer contract, does not act within the subject of business activity, employment or profession.
- 1.7. Under the term entrepreneur in accordance with §2 par. 2 of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. The Commercial Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Commercial Code”), means a person registered in the Commercial Register; a person who conducts business on the basis of a trade license; a person who conducts business on the basis of a license other than a trade license in accordance with special regulations; a natural person who carries out agricultural production and is registered in accordance with a special regulation.
- 1.8. Legal relations between the seller and the buyer consumer not regulated in these terms and conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Civil Code”), Act no. 250/2007 Coll. On consumer protection as amended, Act no. 102/2014 Coll. On consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the premises, as well as other related generally binding legal regulations.
- 1.9. Legal relations between the seller and the buyer entrepreneur not regulated in these terms and conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended and other related generally binding legal regulations.
- 1.10. Goods are products found in the offer of the online store https://www.networkcafe.sk/shop/ .